We want to reassure you that KB Studios has taken several measures to protect the health, safety and well-being of employees while allowing core production and operations to continue as best we can.
As such, we have activated several measures which includes:
- Activated our Emergency Response Team (ERT) which meets regularly to monitor the health and well-being of our employees
- Implemented a frequent, daily cleaning and disinfecting schedule at all locations for high traffic areas, shared spaces, door handles, light switches, etc.
- Implemented a work from home program for applicable staff and office employees
- Implemented a communications process that provides our employees with up to date information and best practices to prevent the spread of the virus
- Developing a business continuity plan that will monitor inventory, production and order fulfillment at each location as well as allow us to evaluate the possibility of managing production and order fulfillment at our multiple manufacturing facilities as needed
We will continue to monitor this situation, adjusting as needed, to ensure essential services remain operable while maintaining the health and safety of all employees.
Update: New Dallas County CV-19 requirements
Effective April 17 at 11:59 pm, Dallas County